Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Happiest Place on EARTH!!!

For our honeymoon, we decided to go to the wonderful Disneyland!! It was so MAGICAL!! I loved it! Steve loved it as well!! It was his first time going there!! And he had the time of his life!! It was so fun to go on all of the rides and see all of the shows! It was so great!! We can't wait to go back!


Steve and I in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle!Our FAVORITE ride... The Matterhorn!!
Steve trying to lift it...
It was really heavy!!
Steve got stuck in jail!
So did I! :(
Our other FAVORITE ride!!
This is Woody made of all LEGOS!!! It was awesome!!

Here we are, right when you first enter Disneyland!

Walt and Mickey!!
Steve tries to get the sword...
We both failed. :(

Space Mountain... Steve got sick from this ride!

Steve and I on the Buzz Lightyear ride... Notice the scores...
He KILLED me!
California Adventure!
Tower of Terror!


3 comments:

me said...

This whole post made me laugh. Between the awesome faces in the pictures looking either, freaked, ecstatic or constipated, it looks and sounds like you had a blast!

Melanie said...

Awesome pictures! I can't wait to show these to Emily. She's really going to want to go to Disneyland now.

suepeterson710 said...

Let's try this again. LOVE all the funny faces.