Thursday, April 28, 2011

April 9, 2011!!

As you all know, Steve and I were married on April 9, 2011!! It was the Best! And I mean THE BEST day ever in the whole entire world!! The day went so smoothly and the weather was amazing! It was so great to be with familiy and friends! It was fantastic!! And the reception was absolutely wonderful!! Thank you all who came and shared our day with us!! Oh! And with the Royal wedding tomorrow, I have some little tidbits... Steve and I were married the same day as Prince Charles and Camilla. And we also got engaged the same day as Prince William and Kate Middleton!! Oh Yeah!!!


Steve and I with our parents!

Scott and Steve!

My mom and I!!
Here we are with our nieces and nephews!!
They are the cutest!!
The famous "Peterson Poles!"

Our backdrop!!

Our yummy wonderful cake!!

Best cookies in the world!


This is just a preview of our wedding pictures!! More to come when we have the cd!








3 comments:

me said...

I didn't realize that you guys had the same dates as Royals! You guys are basically royals too then right?!

Cathy said...

What a wonderful day it was!!! Lindsey, you looked beautiful!! So happy for both of you! Thanks for letting us be apart of it.

Shelly said...

Beautiful! I love your blog too!